Protect your eyesight and save.
Ensuring a Clear and Bright Future for Your Vision
Your eyes provide one of your most important senses. Skipping eye exams and preventive or corrective measures can have long-lasting consequences on your vision. Through our partnership with Nationwide and VSP, you have access to the leader in vision and eye care benefits.
Understanding Vision Insurance
Vision Insurance brings you great benefits at a significantly low cost. Some of the benefits of Vision Insurance are:
- Coverage for annual exams
- Help with the cost of correction lenses (glasses or contacts) and frames
- The lowest out-of-pocket guarantee
Fun Facts About Your Eyes
Vision is probably your most valued sense. It's no wonder we often have so many questions regarding our eyes. Do you wonder about these?
- Why does my eye occasionally twitch? Some trigger factors are stress, lack of sleep, dehydration, and excessive caffeine.
- What is 20/20 vision? Simply put, it tells the doctor the size of a letter one can read when 20 feet away.
- Why do onions make my eyes water? Cutting onions releases gases. When those gases reach your eye they water as a defense.
- Does pregnancy affect vision? Yes, it can. Hormonal changes in a woman’s life such as puberty, pregnancy, and menopause can have temporary or permanent changes on vision.
Additional Insurance Coverages
For over 50 years, customers have been trusting AIS to find them quality coverage at the best price. In addition to Vision Insurance, we can help you find the peace of mind you get when you protect your owned or rented property, autos, business and more.
Let AIS compare rates from trusted carriers for your important assets, too. Finding multiple ways to save money on your insurance premiums is what we do best. Plus, we'll see if you qualify for a discount when you bundle coverages.